What Kind of Results Can I Expect From Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty?
Endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty in Bellevue leads to significant weight loss. This procedure is considered superior to other weight loss surgeries because it is minimally invasive–this reduces the risk of complications and shortens your recovery time.
However, like other non-surgical and surgical weight loss procedures, endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty requires you to commit yourself to a healthier lifestyle. This means:
- Permanent, healthy changes to your diet
- Having an active lifestyle
- Abstaining from smoking, recreational drugs, and substance use
Following these guidelines will ensure that you achieve long-term success with your endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty results. Our team is dedicated to helping you throughout your journey. We can provide the resources you need to change your life.
Health Benefits After Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty Surgery
Possible health benefits of ESG may include:
- Feeling full with smaller meal portions
- Improvement of obesity-related health conditions, such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension, obstructive sleep apnea, and heart disease
- Relief from joint pain
- Improved mood and energy level